Would you like to publish a guest post on kinedarbois.fr? It’s possible, as long as the quality is up to par! Here’s how things work to ensure a successful collaboration 🙂.
- The article must address patients or their loved ones, physiotherapists, or other healthcare professionals, or all three!
- You should provide answers to real questions that people are searching for on the internet, using specific targeted keywords without making the article too cumbersome to read.
- You must offer genuine expertise and support your statements with reliable sources (academic, legal, personal experience, etc.) without cherry-picking information.
- The article should have a minimum of 1,200 words.
- You agree to include a link from your website or social media to the article once it’s published.
- The article will be signed with your name (or your company’s name), along with a dofollow link to the website or social media platform of your choice. It will also be shared on my networks (Pinterest, Newsletters, and LinkedIn, if applicable).
- You should include at least 3 original images in the form of infographics or diagrams summarizing points from the article (I will add my site’s logo to the images).
If you’re interested, please send me a quick email at email@example.com with your article topic :)! If your topic seems relevant, let’s get started 🙂!
Are you interested in publishing a sponsored post instead? You can also contact me. Minimum rate: 500$.